It is open to anyone receiving a qualifying mobility allowance with at least 12 months left. These allowances are:
There are currently more than 640,000 vehicles in the UK which are run by the Scheme, meaning around one in 10 new cars registered in Britain go to a Motability customer. All profits are reinvested into the Scheme for the benefit of customers.
The easiest way to apply is online through the scheme’s website. If you would like any help our advice, Eden’s Motability experts will be happy to talk you through the process and help if needed.
Once you’ve had a test drive at Eden and you’ve found a vehicle you like, just talk to our experts and we’ll order it for you.
If you choose an electric car, Motability will even arrange and pay for the installation of a home charger, or give you access to the bp pulse network of public charge points
1. Hyundai i10 – Hyundai’s award-winning city car is currently the least expensive model available on the scheme, with no advance payment and just £59 from the allowance for a 1.0 MPI SE. Upgrading to the Connect model adds just £1 extra per week to the cost.
2. Fiat 500e – If you like a little retro style from your city car, how about the gorgeous Fiat 500? The Action and RED models are also the cheapest all-electric model on the scheme, with no advance payment.
4. MG 3 1.5 VYI-Tech Exclusive Navigation – If you like a few luxuries and peppy performance then look no further than MG’s fun MG 3. The Exclusive Navigation model is available with no advance payment needed.
5. Mazda 2 1.5 SE-L – Mazda’s stylish supermini is very refined and fun to drive too, while the Skyactiv engine is remarkably efficient. The SE-L model is on the scheme with no advance payment needed
7. Vauxhall Mokka – If your attracted to something a little more SUV shaped, how about a Mokka? The electric version has a 200+ mile range, low running costs and needs no advance payment on the Scheme.
8. Vauxhall Astra - If you need a little more space, Vauxhall’s stylish and sophisticated new Astra is now available on the Scheme and surprisingly affordable. An advance payment of just £349 will be enough to secure a 1.2 Turbo hatchback or the Sports Tourer.
9. MG HS 1.5 T-GDI – The biggest MG has enough space for all the family, excellent quality and a generous equipment list too. It is available with an advance payment of just £399.
10. Suzuki Vitara – Suzuki has a fine reputation for producing good quality, fun to drive SUVs and the new Vitara has plenty of space and decent economy. The Boosterjet SZ-T is now available on the scheme with a £999 advance payment.