Eden are pleased to announce that in partnership with Suzuki we can offer you a 14 day, no quibble money back guarantee should you decide that within 14 days your new Suzuki is not for you, clearly we are confident that won’t be the case but we hope this gives you the customer, the reassurance to buy a brand new from Eden Stratford Suzuki. Simply allows you to buy with confidence.
- Suzuki GB provides you with a return guarantee from the date of registration of the car for a period of 14 days. This return guarantee is additional to and does not in any way limit or exclude any statutory cancellation rights you may have as a consumer or any right of withdrawal you are entitled to where you are a finance customer.
- The car must be returned to the original selling dealer no later than 14 days following the day of first registration. The 14-day period starts on the day after the day of first registration. By way of example, for a car registered on Saturday 3 April, the car must be returned before the selling dealer closes the showroom on Saturday 17 April.
- If you decide to return the car, we ask that you give your dealer as much notice as possible. Ideally, please notify your dealer at least 24 hours prior to returning the vehicle.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over purchasing a new Suzuki car in their personal capacity.
- Offer applies to cars registered between 1st April and 30th September 2021.
- Offer applies to cars purchased in person, by telephone or online from a participating Suzuki dealership either in cash or with Suzuki Financial Services, and is available only to the person who purchases the car from the selling dealer.
- The offer is available in relation to cars registered as ‘Private’ and ‘Private–Disabled’. Business customers, and cars funded through Suzuki Personal Contract Hire (PCH) or any 3rd party leasing provider, and through Motability are excluded.
- You may only return a vehicle under our return guarantee once in any 3 month period. This does not in any way limit or exclude any statutory cancellation rights you may have as a consumer or any right of withdrawal you are entitled to where you are a finance customer.
- If the car was purchased in cash, the selling dealer will refund you in full minus any delivery fee. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services the selling dealer will refund to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras and you must pay any delivery fee directly to the selling dealer. The dealer will not return to you, or reimburse you for the cost of, any fuel left in the vehicle on its return.
- If there are any additional extras such as gap insurance that have been funded as part of your new purchase with Suzuki Financial Services, the selling dealer will cancel these on your behalf.
- If there is any negative equity (shortfall on the part-exchange vehicle) that has been funded as part of your new purchase with Suzuki Financial Services you will need to pay the amount of the negative equity to the selling dealer as part of the agreement to return the car.
- Car must be returned to the selling dealer and not to any other Suzuki dealer or location. You must return the car to the selling dealer at your own cost and before the relevant deadline.
- If you wish to have the selling dealer collect the car from your home address, the selling dealer may agree to this in their sole discretion, in which case you must arrange the collection at least 1 working day in advance of the collection date. The selling dealer will inform you of the collection fee in advance. If the car was purchased in cash, the collection fee will be deducted from the refunded amount. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, you must pay any collection fee directly to the selling dealer. You must be available to hand over the keys to the selling dealer at the agreed time and location. Only one attempt to collect the car will be made. If the selling dealer declines to collect the car, or the collection cannot take place for any reason, you must return the car to the selling dealer before the deadline.
- A mileage limit of 400 miles applies to returned cars. An excess mileage charge of £1.00 per mile will be applied for any cars returned with over 400 miles. If the car was purchased in cash, the excess mileage charges will be deducted from the refunded amount. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, you must pay the excess mileage charges directly to the selling dealer.
- You are fully responsible to insure the car with fully comprehensive insurance from the day of handover and any cars that have not been insured in this way will not be accepted for return.
- Returns where the vehicle has been modified, damaged, soiled, altered from its original condition on delivery, or is subject to an insurance claim, cannot be accepted.
- You must not use the car as collateral for any loan or other third-party arrangement or accept or allow any lien or third-party interest over the car. Doing so invalidates this offer.
- Taking the car outside the UK also invalidates this offer.
- You must pay and accept sole responsibility for any third-party costs, fees, charges and penalties incurred, including (without limitation) in relation to any outstanding motoring offences, parking tickets, fines, congestion and other charges, incurred during the period you are in possession of the car.
- Where a car is returned and the selling dealer cannot provide a suitable alternative car as a replacement, or you do not want an alternative, if the car was purchased in cash the price paid for the car (excluding delivery charges and any other applicable deductions as outlined above) will be returned by exactly the method as it was originally paid. If the car was to be purchased through Suzuki Financial Services, the selling dealer will refund to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras and you must pay any delivery charge and any other applicable deductions as outlined above directly to the selling dealer.
- You must return the car’s V5C (Log Book) to us when you return the car. You must also return all keys, manuals and other accessories or loose items that were supplied to you with the car or otherwise in connection with the original purchase.
- If a vehicle was part exchanged as part of the new car purchase it will not be returned. Instead, the selling dealer will reimburse the part exchange value stated on the purchase invoice. The selling dealer may elect to return the vehicle if it is practical to do so –but this is entirely within the selling dealer’s sole discretion and it should be assumed that the part-exchanged vehicle will not be returned to you.
Section 2: Your Right of Withdrawal: where you have entered into a finance agreement to pay for the car
- If you have entered into a finance agreement to pay for the car you have a right to change your mind and withdraw from the finance agreement under s66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 without giving any reason. The exact terms of the right to withdraw will be set out in the finance agreement itself. If you exercise the right, it will bring the finance agreement with Suzuki Financial Services to an end. It does not automatically mean that you can pull out of buying the car but Suzuki GB will allow you to exercise the 14-Day Return option on the terms set out in section 1.
- If you wish to withdraw just from the finance agreement and keep the car you must tell Suzuki Financial Services by calling them or writing to them on the contact details provided in the finance agreement. You must then pay Suzuki Financial Services the amount payable by you on your withdrawal from the finance agreement as explained in the finance agreement.
- If you wish to withdraw from the finance agreement and exercise the 14-Day Return option you must ensure that you follow the procedures for return of the car within the returns period as set out in section 1 above. On return of the car the selling dealer will return to Suzuki Financial Services the amount it paid for the car and any additional extras.
- If you fail to return the car within the 14 day period you will not be able to benefit from the 14-Day Return option set out in section 1 but you will remain liable to pay Suzuki Financial Services the amount payable by you on your withdrawal from the finance agreement as explained in the finance agreement.
Find Out More About Suzuki 14-day Hassle Free Returns