Air-Conditioning InspectionMake an Enquiry Go Back
To work at its pollen-filtering, dust-grabbing, condensation-minimising best, your Mazda’s air-conditioning system needs a bit of TLC every now and again. Book your Mazda in for an air-conditioning check at Eden Mazda, and we’ll make sure that your system is free of mould and bacteria so the interior of your Mazda stays cool and smelling fresh as a daisy – no matter how hot it gets outside. We’ll also check that all the system components are in working order and, should you need any replacements, we’ll fit Genuine Mazda Parts to ensure that your Mazda works as well as the day you picked it up from the showroom.
- Our Mazda trained technicians check:
- Full visual inspection of all functional elements
- An inspection for leaks
- Replacement of air-conditioning refrigerant
- Recharging to recommended levels, adding fresh system oil as necessary
- Air-conditioning cleaner to clear bacterial build up and remove any unpleasant smell