How does it work?
- At the outset of the agreement we'll set a guaranteed future value for your car.
- You pay a deposit and then make monthly repayments based on the outstanding loan balance less the guaranteed future value.
- At the end of the monthly repayment period you'll have three options;
- Retain: pay the guaranteed future value and the car is yours
- Return: hand back the car with nothing more to pay*
- Renew: as most of our customers do, part exchange the car and use any equity as a deposit on your next car.
And what else do I need to know?
- Typically repayment periods are over 25 or 37 months.
- The guaranteed future value is based on your repayment period and mileage. This can be set from 6,000 to 30,000 miles per annum.
- The car can be up to 47 months old at the start of the agreement and must not exceed 84 months at the end of the agreement.
- A maximum of 40% deposit is allowed and the minimum loan amount is £3,000.
- As a 'regulated' finance agreement, this product is not available to corporate entities, e.g. limited companies.
Terms and Conditions
* Subject to mileage, fair wear and tear.
Finance provided by Hyundai Motor Finance RH1 1SR, subject to status, terms and conditions. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantee/indemnity may be required.